Simple, elegant, Pythonic functional programming.
python -m pip install coconut
after which the entire world of Coconut will be at your disposal. To help you get started, check out these links for more information about Coconut:
- Help: If you’re new to Coconut, Coconut’s Help provides a straightforward, easy-to-follow tutorial of the Coconut Programming Language.
- Docs: If you’re looking for info about a specific feature, Coconut’s Docs provide a complete documentation of the language.
- FAQ: If you have questions about who Coconut is built for and whether or not you should use it, Coconut’s frequently asked questions have you covered.
- Create a New Issue: If you’re having a problem with Coconut, creating a new issue detailing the problem will allow it to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Gitter: For all general questions, concerns, or comments about anything Coconut-related, ask around at Coconut’s Gitter, a GitHub-integrated chat room for Coconut developers.
Note: If the above documentation links are not working, try the mirror .
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for coconut-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl