HPC Resource Allocation System
ColdFront - Resource Allocation System
ColdFront is an open source resource allocation system designed to provide a central portal for administration, reporting, and measuring scientific impact of HPC resources. ColdFront was created to help HPC centers manage access to a diverse set of resources across large groups of users and provide a rich set of extensible meta data for comprehensive reporting. ColdFront is written in Python and released under the GPLv3 license.
- Allocation based system for managing access to resources
- Collect Project, Grant, and Publication data from users
- Define custom attributes on resources and allocations
- Email notifications for expiring/renewing access to resources
- Integration with 3rd party systems for automation and access control
- Center director approval system and annual project reviews
Community Supported Plugins
Submit a PR to add your plugin to the list above.
For more information on installing and using ColdFront see our documentation here
If you would like a live demo followed by QA, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also contact us for general inquiries and installation troubleshooting.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive news and updates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with no subject, and the following command in the body of the message:
subscribe email@example.com first_name last_name
ColdFront is released under the GPLv3 license. See the LICENSE file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for coldfront-1.1.3-py3-none-any.whl