The current package: collective.base64imagepatch is an add on for the CMS Plone. It injects a eventhandlers for Contenttype creation and modification to assure that no inline base64 encoded image is stored in an RichtTextField.
There are two soft dependencies on the underlaying Content-Types-Frameworks of Plone. * Archetypes * Dexterity None of those must be included seperatly in the buildout, as they are already part of Plone.
Installation via zc.buildout
If you are using zc.buildout to manage your Zope/Plone Instances, you can do this:
- Add collective.base64imagepatch to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.base64imagepatch ...
- Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
The patch is installed and works directly on next startup.
Note: The patch will not show up in any install listing.
To run patch on existing content call patch_all view on any Plone object for just this Plone Site Instance or any Zope Root Object for all Plone Sites. cmf.ManagePortal Permissions required.
- Alexander Loechel
- update patch_all to fix errors on patch_all view where String Formating has failed due to syntax errors
- updated setup.py for Homepage and fixed History
- updated setup.py so that beautifulsoup4 is a dependency that is installed
- remove soft dependency for BeautifulSoup 3 and usage as beautifulsoup4 could be used in parallel
- refactor beautifulsoup calls so that it works with all versions of beautifulsoup4 (checked with 4.0.1 4.1.0 4.1.3 4.2.0 4.2.1)
- Fixed getSite import and interface for zcml dependency on Plone 4.3
- Initial release