Adds Various configuration fields and viewlets to manage and show content related images and attachments
What can this package do for you?
This packages adds a dexterity behavior to manage content related images and attachments.
Configure and activate
You have to define a Media Root Path where the uploaded Media is stored. The default media container is (site_root|nav_root)/media and can be changed in the Related Media Controlpanel.
The behavior is automatically enabled for “Documents”. Edit the data in the new tab “Related Media”
Media Base Path Strategy
When a Document is created we generate a Related Media Base Path in the background to store all the uploaded Media. This base path is located in the configured Media Root Path above.
The Edit form renders a structure pattern from the base path where you can upload/rearrange/sort/rename and delete the related media inplace.
Further settings (for gallery css classes handling the images) as well as additional Images and Files (located somewhere else as the base path) are below
Images are displayed in a viewlet below the content title with the selected css class.
Attachments are displayed in a viewlet below the content body.
This package does not include any CSS or JS resource to enable some nice gallery experience. You can define this in your themen package.
- Fix bug in workflow sync event when pasting objects [petschki]
- merged HISTORY.txt and CHANGES.rst [petschki]
- Python 3 / Plone 5.2 compatibility [petschki]
- Media Base Path feature [petschki]
- test setup and CI [petschki]
- Update documentation. [petschki]
- fix image_size vocabulary. Plone 5 compatibility. [petschki]
- Fix issue with disapearing images when ‘include_leadimage’ was deactivated [petschki]
- support for Event Occurrences. [petschki]
- add markup for fancybox library [petschki]
- Separate viewlet caption and overlay caption [petschki]
- title caption toggle for gallery images [petschki]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behavior.relatedmedia-2.0.2.tar.gz (1.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.behavior.relatedmedia-2.0.2.tar.gz