Plone UI for CAS login.
collective.castle is a Plone 3.0 (and up) user interface for Products.CAS4PAS. CAS4PAS enables CAS-based authentication in Zope2 site containing PAS (the Pluggable Authentication System). All Plone 3.0 sites contain PAS.
To install, simply include the egg in your buildout (don’t forget to hook up the zcml). Then, install CAS4PAS as a plugin as usual (see CAS4PAS documentation). Finally, install collective.castle from the Plone control panel. Your site is now CAS-enabled!
You should remove the stock Plone login portlet so as not to confuse users. You may, optionally, add the CAS Login portlet. Alternatively, you may simply let users log in using the ‘Log in’ link at the upper-right of the Plone window, as this is CAS-enabled.
1.2 - 2010-08-09
- Refactor login/logout methods. [kiorky]
- SECURITY FIX: ensure we are well loggued out from CAS and plone on logout from plone. [kiorky]
- Merge of the properlogout branch made by kiorky [encolpe]
1.1 - 2010-05-03
- First release since Derek disparition [encolpe]
1.0 - 2008-05-02
- Initial release [derek_richardson]
- Thanks to the Georgia Institute of Technology for funding this product and allowing it to be released open-source.
- Thanks to regebro and others who developed CAS4PAS.
- Finally, thanks to Alexandre Sauve, the author of the original PloneCASLogin who showed that this is possible.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.castle-1.2-py2.4.egg (15.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4|
|collective.castle-1.2.tar.gz (12.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|