Makes `Products.CMFEditions`_ works with `Dexterity` content types.
In general CMFEditions works ok with Dexterity. The only problem is the versions_history_form template: it does not show the older versions for Dexterity content items. Also, it may break if the custom content type does not use the default view auto-generated by Dexterity.
This package solve this problem by overriding versions_history_form.
The usual: add this package to the buildout and install the Generic Setup profile in the Plone Site.
To make the versions_history_form template work with Dexterity content types some views were created. These can be overriden to customize the way older versions of a content type are displayed:
- @@download-version: Downloads an older version of a file stored in a plone.namedfile field.
- @@content-core: Render only the content-core div of the default view of a content item.
- @@version-view: Same as @@content-core but makes links to file downloads use the @@download-version view.
- Fixed failing test on Plone 4.1.6
- Changed requirement from Plone to Products.CMFPlone
- Synced template override with CMFEditions trunk.
- Removed import of Products.CMFEditions.setuphandlers.DEFAULT_POLICIES make it compatibile with Products.CMFEditions >= 2.1.0
- Do not extract the “content-core” div from the default view HTML code anymore in “@@content-core”. Now we provide a default “@@content-core” based on the default views provided by Dexterity.
- Fixed bug: Unauthorized error when content type has custom view set up with Grok.
- Fixed tests again.
- Fixed tests.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.cmfeditionsdexteritycompat-0.1b8.tar.gz (11.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 17, 2012|