This package provides batch actions for eea.facetednavigation dashboard
This package gives the possibility to define batch actions on elements displayed in a eea.facetednavigation dashboard
How it works
This will display BrowserViews registered for collective.eeafaceted.batchactions.interfaces.IBatchActionsMarker or an interface subclassing it at the bottom of a eea.facetednavigation dashboard.
Using a collective.eeafaceted.z3ctable CheckBoxColumn, you will be able to select elements to tigger the batch action on.
Batch actions are overridable from a faceted navigation container to another if necessary.
To install collective.eeafaceted.batchactions you simply add collective.eeafaceted.batchactions to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart Plone. Then, install collective.eeafaceted.batchactions using the Add-ons control panel.
- Moved method browser.views.brains_from_uids to utils, added helper method utils.listify_uids that turns the data uids that is a string with each UID separated by a comma into a real python list. [gbastien]
- Display number of elements affected by action in the batch action form description. [gbastien]
- Added weight attribute on batch action forms to order them. [sgeulette]
- Improved brains_from_uids [sgeulette]
- Added utils method [sgeulette]
- Don’t apply changes if form errors [sgeulette]
- Moved js variables to collective.eeafaceted.z3ctable. [gbastien]
- Render batch action form in overlay by default, but otherwise with form ‘overlay’ attribute set to False. [sgeulette]
- Added condition on apply button. [sgeulette]
- Added _update_widgets method [sgeulette]
- Some changes to made it working with a simple z3c.table. [sgeulette]
- Fixed english po file. [gbastien]
- Added collective_eeafaceted_batchactions_js_variables.js that allows to translate the no_selected_items message. [gbastien]
- Renamed BatchActionForm to BaseBatchActionForm to show that it is the base form to inherit from to build new batch action. Make it inherit from Form instead EditForm. [gbastien]
- Refactored the way form is updated and applied : two methods are there to be overrided : _update that is called in the update process and _apply that is called by handleApply. This way it is easy to build an new action without having to think about basic default behavior. [gbastien]
- In the TransitionBatchActionForm, sort selectable transitions alphabetically. [gbastien]
- Use getMultiAdapter instead restrictedTraverse when getting the form in the viewlet to speed up things. [gbastien]
- Added attribute button_with_icon to a batch action, if set to True, a particular CSS class is added to the button so it can be skinned with an icon easily. [gbastien]
- Register a batch_actions.css resource for basic styling. [gbastien]
- Initial release. [IMIO]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.eeafaceted.batchactions-1.3.tar.gz (33.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.eeafaceted.batchactions-1.3.tar.gz