The package looks for requests which cause an error. It's a part of https://github.com/potar/dagger
The package detects, filters and sends requests to a logger. You can use ’collective.recipe.logger’ as a logger.
How it works
What it does is:
- Gets request which have not been published yet and sends them to the logger.
- Adds an error information to logs and sends signal open new storage if any error happens.
As a result, we will have a bunch of files which will have the following structure:
request request ....... error info
I have to note that the package detects only server errors and is intended to work with a production site.
- Code repository: https://github.com/potar/collective.error.detector
- Please bootstrap the buildout and run the created bin/test to see if the tests still pass. Please add tests if you add code.
- Questions and comments send to the Plone product-developers list or to potar: email@example.com
- Plone 4.0
- Plone 4.1
- Plone 4.2
Taras Poburynnyi (potar), Author
- Initial release