Plone Facebook integration bundle
Plone and Facebook integration Documentation
This package is intended for Plone developers who want to:
- let Plone contents be OpenGraph enabled
- let Facebook user be authenticated in Plone
collective.fb is both a product and a bundle that:
- provide an UI to let the admin to manage the facebook api key
- includes the collective.opengraph package
- will include another PAS plugin package that will let users login using their Facebook account
To read the documentation (formatted) in your web browser, please head to Plone and Facebook integration Documentation at readthedocs.org.
Copyright © 2012 RedTurtle and individual contributors.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
- first release after PloneConf2012 sprint [amleczko]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.fb-1.0.zip (13.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|