Makes it possible to flag items as 'special'.
collective.flag is a simple package that adds an option of marking special
objects in a Plone site — flagging them. An additional field added to the
Settings schemata can be used to differentiate regular documents from the
special ones. Possible use-cases:
- Put items to the frontpage. Usually not every most recent item should go to the frontpage, but those having a special meaning;
- Allow to search for items that are special when building a Collection.
Rename the field’s title
There is not easy way of renaming field’s title using a controlpanel or something like that. What you can do instead — translate the title using standard mechanisms of Plone.
The recommended solution is to override the translation for the label_flaggedobject_title msgid in the collective.flag domain. Read more about how to do this in Plone 3.x or later here — i18n, locales and Plone 3.0.
Developed by Jarn AS — http://www.jarn.com
Development sponsored by the Bergen Public Library — http://www.nettbiblioteket.no
1.3 - March 4, 2013
- Support for new-style Collections [mishunov]
1.2 - January 7, 2011
- Dutch translation [markvl]
1.1 - 2010-06-30
- Sanitized Norwegian translation. [elvix]
- Add empty english file to workaround bug in zope.i18n where fallback cannot be english if the catalog does not exist. [gotcha]
- Various cleanups. [spliter, hannosch, witsch]
1.0 - 2009-09-08
- Initial release [spliter]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.flag-1.3.zip (25.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|