openlayers support for Plone
collective.geo.openlayers enables Openlayers machinery into Plone.
Found a bug? Please, use the issue tracker.
Table of contents
This addon can be installed has any other addons, please follow official documentation.
If you are upgrading from an older version to 3.0, you may need to run upgrade steps. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to portal_setup in the ZMI of your site
- Click onto the Upgrades tab
- Select collective.geo.openlayers:default from the drop-down list and click Choose Profile
- Observe any available upgrades and click the Upgrade button if any are present.
You can include openlayers in a Plone browser page in this way (for further information about openlayers see other openlayers examples):
- copysrc - it copies all necessary files in plone resources directory.
- dist - it is the default command, it executes all previous commands.
See the complete list of contributors on Github:
- Use self build Openlayers.js from 3.x branch. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Display issues with the terrain google maps layer. Also see https://github.com/collective/collective.geo.openlayers/pull/6
- Fix getting several images in static folder. Fixed by Openlayers.js in _getScriptLocation method.
- Added nodejs/bower configuration and specific Makefile in order to have a simple way to compile and update OpenLayers.js [giorgio]
- Moved proj4js and geo-openlayers to plone resources directory [gborelli]
- Removed skin layer, use plone resources instead [gborelli]
- Fixed tests and doctests for plone5 and external api modifications [pbauer]
- Modified openlayer css to fix collectivegeo-controlpanel issues [pbauer]
- Fixed typo in resources registration [pbauer]
- Updated OpenLayers to 2.13.1 [gborelli]
- Add style for IGeoFeatureStyle behavior [gborelli]
- changed package layout [gborelli]
- added travis-ci configurations [gborelli]
- moved openlayers_test.pt template to tests directory [gborelli]
- refactored tests in order to use plone.app.testing and unittest2 [gborelli]
- Updated OpenLayers to version 2.12. deprecated.js is available in this package for deprecated elements as per https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/blob/master/notes/2.12.md#deprecated-components [davidjb]
- Encourage OpenLayers to shorten popup widths via CSS. Long marker headings (eg content titles) would cause popups to fill the map. [davidjb]
- Added OpenLayers language files [href]
- Updated Openlayers to 2.11 version
- added integration example in readme file [gborelli]
- plone 4.1 fixes [gborelli]
- changed Browser import from Testing.testbrowser [gborelli]
- added z3c.autoinclude entry point [gborelli]
- fixed css registry entries [gborelli]
- Updated Openlayers to 2.10 version
- renamed cgeo-openlayers css and included in css registry [gborelli]
- removed openlayers-macros [gborelli]
- Added CSS for definition lists within the framed cloud popups, as used in collective.geo.kml [rockdj]
- Added ZCML registration for all skin subdirectories. Without this, elements like the Edit toolbar don’t appear when Plone isn’t running in debug mode. [rockdj]
- Updated OpenLayers.js to 2.8 (+styles and resources)
- Register all browser pages and resources for IOpenLayers browser layer
- Removed geo-point.js in favour of editing features provided by OpenLayers
- Updated coordinate reference order to be consistent with WGS 1984 reference system. This involves standardising the coordinate order to be [longitude, latitude] rather than [latitude, longitude]. [rockdj]
- Gave the Map element a relative position via CSS to allow Plone drop-down menus to appear over the top (z-index doesn’t apply unless position is specified). [rockdj]
- Added ZCML registration for ‘img’ and ‘theme’ skin subdirectories. Without registration, these folders are unable to be seen in Plone and the OpenLayers controls don’t appear. [rockdj]
- Added unit tests to ensure skin subdirectory registration works. [rockdj]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.geo.openlayers-4.0.tar.gz (338.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.geo.openlayers-4.0.tar.gz