Dexterity behavior to add geographic locations to contents.
Dexterity based behaviors for geotagging.
- Explicitly include necessary zcml dependencies to avoid having to explictly doing that in tests. plone.app.testing disables z3c.autoinclude. [thet]
- Register the collective.geolocationbehavior.geolocation.IGeolocatable behavior under the name geolocatable. Do not bind for because its superfluos. [thet, jensens]
- Code cleanup, remove BBB classes. [thet]
- Install the plone.formwidget.geolocation default profile in order to get Leaflet map support. [thet]
- Fix upgrade step with broken persistent classes and re-create BBB class definitions for upgrading. Reindex the object while upgrading to get updated object_provides indexes. [thet]
- Fix the import bug, introduced of previous commit.
- Fix import of GeolocationField.
- Remove browserlayer, which isn’t needed any more. Includes an Upgrade step. [thet]
- Switch to Attribute storage instead of Annotation storage. This is easier to access and needs less ZODB unpickling. It’s unlikely that two behaviors share the same geolocation schema name. A upgrade step is provided. [thet]
- PEP8. [thet]
- Add italian translation [gborelli]
- Remove dependency on Products.Maps and copy some of it’s interfaces to here. Note, Google Map integration is not available at this point. For mapping functionality I suggest to backport the Leaflet integration from collective.venue. [thet]
- Remove dependency on Grok and use Dexterity 2 way with plone.supermodel to define the schema. [thet]
- 1.1 was somehow broken again
- Fix egg, add authors
- Initial release