Plone Add-On to manage and display locations.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Plone Add-On for managing locations in Google Maps.
This product uses Google Maps API V3.
- Location content type
- Search and pick locations on map
- Route planner integration
- Depend your buildout on collective.gmaplocation.
- Install it as Add-On in Plone via control panel or portal setup.
- Robert Niederreiter
- Jens W. Klein
- Use yafowil.plone instead of yafowil.zope2. [rnix, 2012-11-06]
- re-add collective.js.jqueryui dependency. Need its autocomplete widget. [rnix, 2012-01-02]
- use content-core macro for location_view. [jensens, 2011-12-03]
- feature: unit of map height and width is now available in properties and edit form. [jensens, 2011-12-03]
- include a contained buildout, added z3c.autoinclude entry point to setup.py [jensens, 2011-12-03]
- LANG.ds is now loaded relative to portal_url [jensens, 2011-12-02]
- initial work [rnix]