This Plone add-on product gives your dashboard features similiar to those of the iGoogle dashboard.
Pimp your Plone dashboard!
This is a Plone Product that makes your users’ Plone dashboard behave similarly to the iGoogle dashboard.
- Specifically, it adds the following functionality:
- Drag and drop portlets within and between rows
- Ajax enabled inline portlet editing and saving
- Ajax removal/deletion of portlets with themable confirmation modal dialog.
- Toggle show/hide portlets
Add ‘slc.idashboard’ egg to the [instance] part in your buildout configure:
eggs = collective.idashboard
Upgrading from <=1.2.2:
From version 1.2.3 onwards, overrides.zcml is no longer used, so make sure you remove the following from the ‘zcml’ subsection in your [instance] section:
zcml = collective.idashboard collective.idashboard-overrides
Make sure that you run the import step in the Plone Control Panel. Just click on the button next to ‘Upgrade:’. Drag and drop will not be enabled if you forget to do this.
- Add sticky mininize/maximise
- Add an uninstall profile. [sylvainb]
1.2.4 - (2009-11-30)
- Fixed inline editing with Kupu: Edit forms are now rendered inside an iframe. This allows kss/kukit to parse the DOM and perform its magic on Kupu. [jcbrand]
- Fixed the tests to pass with the custom browser layer. [jcbrand]
1.2.3 - (2009-10-26)
- Add [z3c.autoinclude.plugin] entry point with target=plone, to remove the need for manually loading ZCML [jcbrand]
- Removed the unused imports and the initialize method in __init__.py [jcbrand]
- Added a custom layer (Request marker interface) that removes the need for putting the adapters in overrides.zcml. [jcbrand]
1.2.2 - (2009-10-04)
- Add Google Frame compliance [jcbrand]
1.2.1 - (2009-09-15)
- fix: include package collective.alerts in zcml [toutpt]
1.2 - (2009-09-10)
- Remove jqueryui and add dependency on collective.js.jqueryui [toutpt]
- Add metadata.xml to default profile [toutpt]
- Install JQuery and JQueryUI at install time (with metadata.xml) [toutpt]
- Move i18n to locales (automatic mo done at zope startup) [toutpt]
- Add french local [toutpt]
- Add minimize and maximize icons for the toggle feature [jcbrand]
- Specify the portlet controls div’s icons in css so that they can easily be customised [jcbrand]
1.1 - (2009-05-29)
- Added modal dialog to confirm portlet deletion. [jcbrand]
1.0 - (2009-05-15)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.idashboard-1.2.5.tar.gz (41.1 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.idashboard-1.2.5.tar.gz