A jQuery based load and set of Google Analytics
collective.jqganalytics uses the jQuery Google Analytics plugin to load Google Analytics asynchronously by default.
Google Analytics tracking now provides for setting at most 5 user variables. These can be managed through the control panel in Plone under the ‘Google Analytics settings’ tab. There is no limit on the number of variables that can be set in the control panel since they can be disabled or optionally disabled using an expression. In the end though, the last one that is set for each slot is the one that will end up getting sent to Google for that slot. The name and value for the variables are both TALES expressions with the normal context variables (context,`here`,`request`, etc) available for use. For a complete list, see Products.CMFCore.Expression.createExprContext.
- Added Generic Setup import/export for custom variables
- Added site wide custom variables using expressions to fill them with dynamic content
- Updated to a newer version of jquery.google-analytics.js plugin
- Bugfix for product available but not installed causing viewlet to render but crash
- Included jquery.google-analytics.js plugin
- Viewlet for tracking page views
- Configuration forms for Plone control panel
- Generic setup export/import for account settings
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.jqganalytics-1.1.1.tar.gz (17.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.jqganalytics-1.1.1.tar.gz