Cufon aims to become a worthy alternative to sIFR
Cufón aims to become a worthy alternative to sIFR, which despite its merits still remains painfully tricky to set up and use. To achieve this ambitious goal the following requirements were set:
- No plug-ins required – it can only use features natively supported by the client
- Compatibility – it has to work on every major browser on the market
- Ease of use – no or near-zero configuration needed for standard use cases
- Speed – it has to be fast, even for sufficiently large amounts of text
And now, after nearly a year of planning and research we believe that these requirements have been met.
How to use
The official how to use is here: https://github.com/sorccu/cufon/wiki/Usage
You can jump to step 2 because of this add-on.
How to update this package
wget https://github.com/sorccu/cufon/blob/XXX/js/cufon.js mv cufon.js cufon-XXX.js update zcml update default profile add / update upgrade step
- create a python generator
- integrate the generator inside Plone
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.js.cufon-1.09i.1.tar.gz (29.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.js.cufon-1.09i.1.tar.gz