Leaflet maps integration for Plone
- collective.js.leaflet Installation
Enrich your Plone site with the power of Leaflet maps. Leaflet version of this package is 0.7.3.
- leaflet.markercluster - https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.markercluster
- leaflet.fullscreen - https://github.com/brunob/leaflet.fullscreen
- leaflet.zoomfs - https://github.com/elidupuis/leaflet.zoomfs
- leaflet.geosearch - https://github.com/smeijer/L.GeoSearch
- leaflet.draw - https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.draw
- leaflet.stamen - http://maps.stamen.com/
- leaflet.locatecontrol - https://github.com/domoritz/leaflet-locatecontrol
- leaflet.MiniMap - https://github.com/Norkart/Leaflet-MiniMap
- leaflet.providers - https://github.com/leaflet-extras/leaflet-providers leaflet.awesome-markers - https://github.com/lvoogdt/Leaflet.awesome-markers
You have an example view at /@@LeafletMapView.
You can watch a demo video here: Youtube DEMO.
- Write proper tests.
To install collective.js.leaflet into the global Python environment (or a workingenv), using a traditional Zope 2 instance, you can do this:
When you’re reading this you have probably already run``easy_install collective.js.leaflet``.
Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
If you are using Zope 2.9 (not 2.10), get pythonproducts and install it via:python setup.py install --home /path/to/instance
into your Zope instance.
Create a file called collective.js.leaflet-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:<include package="collective.js.leaflet" />
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add collective.js.leaflet to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.js.leaflet
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = collective.js.leaflet
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:$ ./bin/buildout
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
- Remove leaflet.ie.css, as it was removed from Leaflet. [thet]
- Update Leaflet version of this package (now 0.7.3). [bsuttor]
- Laflet + Plugins update from 2013-06-24. [thet]
- Add some interesting plugins and introduce bundle concept to enable individual plugins. [thet]
- New Leaflet resource structure: Get source directly from Github and adapt the resource directory to use the new subdirectory. This change is backwards compatible. [thet]
- PEP8 Cleanup. [thet]
- Fix CSS images urls [ebrehault]
- Upgrade to Leaflet 0.4.4 [ebrehault]
- Note: we now use the Leaflet lib version as egg version.
- Fix egg [ebrehault]
- Upgrade to Leaflet 0.4 [ebrehault]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Fix background urls
- FIX: Enable ie css only on ie [kiorky]
- Fix for plone < 41 [kiorky]
- Initial release [kiorky]