Allows to create a user and assign roles directly from the sharing tab. By Ecreall
Allows to create a user and assign roles directly from the sharing tab for Plone >= 4.1. This can work with Plone 4.0.9 with plone.app.users > 1.0.6, < 1.1.x.
Content types have just to implement IAddNewUser to have the functionnality.
If you want to enable it for Folder, you only have to add to your buildout.cfg:
[instance] eggs = ... collective.local.adduser zcml = ... collective.local.adduser
If you don’t want the functionnality for Folder, but on your own content type, add to the configure.zcml of your policy module:
<include package="collective.local.adduser" file="minimal.zcml" /> <class class="my.package.content.MyContent.MyContent"> <implements interface="collective.local.adduser.interfaces.IAddNewUser" /> </class>
If you don’t want the roles field, you can include minimal_wo_roles.zcml instead of minimal.zcml. Changelog =========
- Fixed reload of overlay in case of errors. [vincentfretin]
- Use self.handle_join_success instead of super in add form, this allows to override only the method in a subclass. [vincentfretin]
- Fields extenders can get the context as parameter. [thomasdesvenain]
- Now we have a dexterity behaviour. [thomasdesvenain]
- German translation.
- Created minimal.zcml and minimal_wo_roles.zcml for extensibility. The package is not declared as Plone plugin anymore, be sure to include one of the package zcml files.
- UserLocallyAdded event now takes data and not roles as second parameter.
- No failure if no role has been selected for new user.
- Added possibility to add new fields to the add user form.
- Initial release