Plone utility to change relative or absolute path inside text to UID (and resolveuid)
A Plone utility and view to help you to convert your paths inside site contents.
You can use the new provided utility:
>>> utility = getUtility(IUIDConverted) Do something with the utility methods
Also, a Plone view is provided to automatically fix paths inside documents.
Then you can fix all contents in the “subfolder” tree.
The Kupu project has inside a similar feature for fixing Kupu (and TinyMCE) created links.
However this not always works, for example, if for some reason you contents have inside absolute paths like this:
Also: Kupu is less used in Plone world and even if you have it in your Plone environment, you must have it installed and selected as your WYSIWYG editor to use its converting features.
This product is in early development stage; it will not substitute Kupu migration utility and is much less tested.
Use at your own risk… Data.fs backup can make difference between life and death
- Internationalization of the UI
- Plone fixing form needs some love right now
- Much more test
- Beeing a complete alternative to Kupu migration tool
- Also give the “UID to Path” feature
- Relative path conversion is not working for all possibiel path (i.e: ‘../foo/a-document’)
- Transformation will not works if linking method/traverse of target object (i.e: “foo/image-id/image_thumb”)
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.pathtouid-0.1.0a.tar.gz (14.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.pathtouid-0.1.0a.tar.gz