pdf.js integration for Plone
Rigel Di Scala <email@example.com>
This product adds pdf.js support for Plone.
Please note that pdf.js is still under heavy development; as such:
- a modern browser is required;
- not all PDFs may be rendered correctly, or at all;
Use Buildout. Take a look at docs/INSTALL.txt
Currently, the whole document is downloaded and each oage rendered incrementally inside the canvas. This means that big files on slow connections will take a while before displaying; you might want to switch to the standard view in this case.
- Missing directory images/ in the distribution
- Tests: basic code coverage
- Reasonably minified pdf.js
- Minified pdf.min.js
- Tested on Chrome and Firefox
- Renders the Tracemonkey PDF
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.pdfjs-0.4.3.tar.gz (587.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|