Installs dexterity content creation adapter for PloneFormGen
Dexterity PFG Adapter
This product installs a custom PloneFormGen adapter for creating new dexterity content objects from PloneFormGen form submissions.
Dexterity content types must be defined by other packages or be created using the dexterity schema editor, but otherwise the installed Content Adapter can be used as a part of existing PloneFormGen adapter chains.
Also Content Adapters can be chained: the first adapter can be used to create a folder and selecting the adapter as a target folder for the next adapter, it will try to create content below that newly created folder.
When the form is published, also visitors may create content by submitting it.
By default the content is created using the permissions of the owner of the Content Adapter object, but there’s an option to allow logged-in form submitter to own the content after creation.
This product could be used with other known packages to create a more complete through-the-web -experience on Plone. For example:
- Create a new custom submission content type through-the-web using plone.app.dexterity.
- Create a custom tracker workflow for it using plone.app.workflowmanager.
- Create a custom submission form using PloneFormGen and this adapter.
This product may not yet support all of the PloneFormGen’s or Dexterity’s fields. If you like the idea and think this could be useful, please, contribute at: https://github.com/datakurre/collective.pfg.dexterity
P.S. If you find it redundant to first create a PloneFormGen-form and then define a similar dexterity content type, check out if uwosh.pfg.d2c is a better fit for you.
- Fix to translate also list with strings to unicode [Asko Soukka]
- Add automatic value adaptation from single value list to Choice field [Asko Soukka]
- Display field ids for TTW fields, which do not have translations [Asko Soukka]
- Add trivial transforms for strings to sets and lists for better vocabulary field support [Asko Soukka]
- Add error classes to error messages to ease debugging type mismatch errors [Asko Soukka]
- Fix issue where content deletion fails (after a submission error), because content is not even added to a container yet [Asko Soukka]
- Fix to add created content into container only after its fields have been filled (to support custom id adapters) [Asko Soukka]
- Fix to use p.dexterity.utils.getAdditionalSchemata to read behavior based schemas [Asko Soukka]
- Remove <includeDependencies /> [Asko Soukka]
- Remove implicit dependency on plone.directives.form [Asko Soukka]
- Fix to allow limit target folder by base folderish interfaces instead of portal_type [fixes #6] [Asko Soukka]
- Support coercing of PFG DateTime fields to zope.schema.Date (ajung)
- Added (hidden) support for adapter chaining to allow creation of hierarchical structures.
- Refactored to masquerade as an owner of the adapter while creating content.
- Added option to make logged-in submitter the owner of the created content.
- Added option to save the URL of the created content onto request, for example, to be shown on a thanks page.
- Updated heuristics in adapting PFG values for zope.schema. More field combinations should work now.
- Added French translation (bklups).
- Fixed broken package.
- Uses z3c.form adapters to convert data from request to field value.
- Proof of concept
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.pfg.dexterity-0.10.1.zip (46.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.pfg.dexterity-0.10.1.zip