A Plone portlet that shows a content item.
This portlet shows a content item as content in the portlet. It’s LinguaPlone aware, and is initially created to provide a language-dependent address footer.
Author: Lennart Regebro <email@example.com>
Development funded by the Nordic Council and Nordic Concil of Ministers. http://www.norden.org/
The product is compatible with Plone 3 and Plone 4.
Add collective.portlet.content to your buildout and re-run buildout. Install the product in your Plone site using the Plone Control Panel (prefs_install_products_form) or the ZMI’s portal_quickinstaller.
Go to @@manage-portlets. If the product was installed properly, you’ll have the option to add a Content Portlet.
Next, select a content item to display. It can be any type of item. You can select which of the item’s fields you want to display in the portlet’s content area:
- Title (either as a link to the content item or as plain text)
- Body text
When the content item doesn’t have a selected field, it should work without errors, but you’d obviously not see the field in the portlet.
You can set these options separately:
- portlet’s title as shown in @@manage-portlets screen
- portlet header title as rendered on page (use content’s title or select custom)
- hide portlet header altogether
- conditionally show a portlet footer with a link to the content item (link text is configurable)
- disable the portlet border
- Added German translation and moved portlet title and description to i18:domain plone to make them translateable in the add portlet dropdown, too [fRiSi]
- Fixed #1: The defaults in the form and the defaults on the Assignment were different. [regebro]
- Fixed #5: Added portlet id based class to the portlet tag. [regebro]
- Fixed #8: You now only need View permission on the content, not on it’s parents. [regebro]
- pep8 and Plone 4.3 compatibility [vangheem]
- repository moved to github [khink]
- use normal Manage Portlets permission instead of cmf.ManagePortal. [vangheem]
- small fix in vocabularies.py to make it compatible with plone4.1 [huub_bouma]
- Fixed an issue while reordering the portlets when a collective.portlet.content was in place. [sneridagh]
- Added i18n support [keul]
- Added italian translation [keul]
- Fixed an issue where an image would be attempted coerced to unicode instead of having its tag rendered. [malthe]
- If the border is required omitted, render the portlet item body instead of rendering the content item’s body. Note that (as previously), omitting the border implicitly means omitting the header and footer. [malthe]
- Plone 4 compatibility (while maintaining Plone 3 compatibility) [pcaro]
- Added options to display fields other than the body text. [yomatters]
- Allow portlet border, header and footer to be disabled. [khink]
- Added z3c.autoinlude.plugin so we don’t need to add zcml to buildout. [khink]
1.2 - 2009-1-30
- Test coverage with translated content portlets via LinguaPlone [andrewb]
- Improved test coverage over original paster created boilerplate portlet tests. Now verify the portlet renderer contains the body text of the chosen content item. [andrewb]
- Fixed getTranslation AttributeError when product is used outside the context of LinguaPlone aware content. [andrewb]
1.1 - 2008-11-25
- Fixed a UnicodeDecodeError. [regebro]
1.0 - 2008-11-06
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.portlet.content-1.8.1.zip (37.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.portlet.content-1.8.1.zip