Workflow add-ons for collective.powertoken support for Plone
A workflow action implementation for collective.powertoken.
How to use
Add this product to your Plone installation, then you will be able to register Power Tokens that performs workflow action when consumed.
>>> from collective.powertoken.core.interfaces import IPowerTokenUtility >>> utility = getUtility(IPowerTokenUtility) >>> token = utility.enablePowerToken(document, 'workflow.doAction', workflow_action='publish') >>> results = utility.consumeActions(document, token) >>> print results ['published']
You will get the new state of the document as result.
You can optionally add a runtime parameter to the action provider, for adding also the workflow state change comment.
>>> token = utility.enablePowerToken(document, 'workflow.doAction', workflow_action='retract') >>> results = utility.consumeActions(document, token, comment="Hello! I hide this!") ['private']
- workflow_action (configuration parameter)
- Required. You need to provide the workflow action to perform.
- comment (runtime parameter)
- Optional. Use to save also a comment to the workflow action.
You can perform a state change for a document, regardless of your roles in the site.
- added support for comment runtime parameter [keul]
- fixed documentation [keul]
- initial release