Products to print a rss feed from a given URL.
Tell me what your product does
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install collective.printrss by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.printrss
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.printrss/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.printrss
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: email@example.com
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- boulch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add ul [boulch]
- Remove field to customize img style. [boulch]
- Get pictures from rss feed. [boulch]
- Remove date below links.
- Open each link in new tab.
- Add new url field (usage in index view)
- Initial release. [bsuttor, boulch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.printrss-1.0.5.tar.gz
Hashes for collective.printrss-1.0.5-py2-none-any.whl