Add support for 360 degree panoramic photos to your Plone site.
This product also has a couple of contenttypes which you can use to create a virtual tour of multiple panoramic photos. This tour includes one (or more) overview maps and a compass at the current location.
- Fixed initialization
- Added start image option
- Added start angle option
- Added image transitions
- Added number of animation frames option
- Fixed bug with selection
- Fixed IE bugs
- Moved all config data to JSON
- All data storing at elements now using the data method of jquery
- Added contenttypes (tour, image, map, imagehotspot, maphotspot)
- Added tour view
- Added hotspots on image and map
- Added compass on map
- Added viewer size config options
- Added basic support to convert images with a “roundabout” class to a 360 degree panoramic image viewer
- Added support for TinyMCE
- Added support for Kupu
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.roundabout-0.3.1.tar.gz
Hashes for collective.roundabout-0.3.1-py2.4.egg