Tasks management for Plone.
Tasks management for Plone.
This package provides:
- a new content type called task
- a task behavior, with the same fields as a task
- a fielset task behavior, with the same fields as a task
- a task container behavior, just providing a marker interface
The task behaviour has the following fields:
- a task description: richtext field.
- an assigned group: vocabulary of plone groups (can be redefined). Master field for assigned user
- an assigned user: vocabulary of plone users. Slave field of selected assigned group.
- an enquirer: user proposing the task (authenticated user by default)
- a due date
Assigned group and assigned user are local role fields (dexterity.localrolesfield). This last product enables to configure (on a dexterity type) the local roles to give (following the workflow state) to the principal selected in object role field. It’s a dynamic local roles assignment.
The task content has the task behaviour and the following fields:
- a title
- parents assigned groups: hidden field. Automatically managed by subscribers.
- parents enquirers: hidden field. Automatically managed by subscribers.
Parents fields contain the values of parents chain corresponding fields (following registry config). This mechanism allows to give some local roles following parents task assignments.
The default workflow for a task contains the following states:
- created (initial state)
- to assign
- to do
- in progress
From the created state, you can choose the transition “to do”. There are 2 cases:
- if an assigned user is already selected, an auto transition passes to “to do” state
- if no assigned user is selected, a reviewer must choose one and manually pass to “to do” state
This add-on is tested using Travis CI. The current status of the add-on is :
- Cédric Messiant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gauthier Bastien, IMIO
- Stéphan Geulette, IMIO
- Vincent Fretin, Ecreall
- Removed bad step containing empty dependency. [sgeulette]
- Added batch actions (collective.eeafaceted.batchactions) to change assigned group or assigned user. [sgeulette]
- Corrected bug when a parent field is multivalued. [sgeulette]
- Use imio.prettylink column for title if imio.prettylink product is present. [sgeulette]
- Added validator on assigned_user [sgeulette]
- Corrected table column style. [sgeulette]
- pep8 on imports [sgeulette]
- Modified enquirer field to be LocalRoleField. Use overridable vocabulary. [sgeulette]
- Added parents_assigned_groups and parents_enquirers field to manage parents rights [sgeulette]
- Block local roles on task content [sgeulette]
- Added special index value for empty field. [sgeulette]
- Use Owner role in workflow [sgeulette]
- Set initial_trigger to true. [sgeulette]
- Add a get_full_tree_title method returning the path title of a task until its parent container. [fngaha]
- Adapted ITask to add method getting the highest parent. [sgeulette]
- Colorize states [sgeulette]
- Add icons for transitions [sgeulette]
- Add viewlet displaying task parents [sgeulette]
- Modify a copy of the field. [sgeulette]
- Added TaskContainer related search utility [sgeulette]
- Added task content interface to differentiate from behavior [sgeulette]
- Added task_description field [sgeulette]
- Added assigned_group and due_date indexes. Added indexer methods avoiding acquisition for children. Do not store None in catalog [sgeulette]
- Added assigned_group default value. default_value decorator didn’t worked. Schema defaultFactory is used but is called also in view mode when field is None and can’t be less easily overrided ! [sgeulette]
- Changed workflow to use ‘Request review’ guard permission to differentiate Reviewer and editor transitions (like in plone workflows) [sgeulette]
- Added item_view as default: use simple item view on task content [sgeulette]
- Added colorized warning when no assigned user [sgeulette]
- Added transition between to_do and realized [sgeulette]
- Replaced workflow title ids. Added english translations [sgeulette]
- Return unicode in table column [sgeulette]
- Added uninstall 1.0 profile. [sgeulette]
- Corrected bad classifier [sgeulette]
- Complete refactoring to propose a more generic task content and behaviors. [cedricmessiant, sgeulette]
- Initial release. [cedricmessiant]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.task-3.0.5.tar.gz (39.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|