Plone add-on to host document templates
Collective.templates adds a folder to Plone where users could upload document templates and set categories e.g. compatibility, license. It’s also possible to rate the templates and give feedback to the template authors.
- A template center with listing and display of template projects respectively to their rating, a search form and a listing of the latest projects.
- Template projects with the abbility to upload template files and replace them with newer ones. The project page contains fields for product versions, categories, licenses and plattforms.
- The user could send a message to the author of a template via a mail. The mail form uses a recaptcha widget. The contact data of the author of the template will not be made public.
- The file extensions of the uploaded templates will be checked. It is possible to set the allowed file extensions distinct for the specific use case of the template center. They could be dynamically changed at any time.
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: -
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at
This product has been translated into
Install collective.templates by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.templates
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.templates/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.templates
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at:
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Andreas Mantke, email@example.com
- Fix rendering for DefaultView of projects [Andreas Mantke]
- Fix regular expressions for validation of file extensions [Andreas Mantke]
- Update localization template and localization files and add translation into German for further strings [Andreas Mantke]
- Change the tag for rendering a RichText field in the template view page template [Andreas Mantke]
- Use safe_unicode util for strings in the mailtoauthor form [Andreas Mantke]
- Improve Manifest.in [Andreas Mantke]
- Remove replaced functions from the tlproject module [Andreas Mantke]
- Remove default values for allowed file extensions [Andreas Mantke]
- Use only the first value of the catalog search result tuple for the pattern of the regular expression [Andreas Mantke]
- Update localization template file and localization files [Andreas Mantke]
- Initial release. [andreasma]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.templates-1.0a4.tar.gz (53.1 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.templates-1.0a4.tar.gz