A collection of slider tiles for Mosaic.
This Plone Add-On adds a collection of slider tiles for Plone Websites.
- Adds new tiles to show slideshows in a Plone website.
- Registers the tiles for Mosaic, if it is installed.
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at https://collectivetilessliders.readthedocs.io
This product has been translated into
- English (source language)
Install collective.tiles.sliders by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.tiles.sliders
or pull in mosaic:
eggs = collective.tiles.sliders[mosaic]
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.sliders/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.sliders
- Documentation: https://collectivetilessliders.readthedocs.io
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a issue tracker located at: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.sliders/issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- changed to version 1.0.0 as this release is no more backwards compatible. [iham]
- fixed robot tests for Plone 5.1.x [iham]
- removed css hacks as the break css validation and ie6/7 are of no importants anymore. [iham]
- made responsive slides a pattern itself. [iham]
- refactored responsive slides to become resource & bundle [iham]
- refactored dynamic form resources and bundling. [iham]
- add and setup extra [mosaic] to pull in mosaic in one go. [jensens]
- Fixed dependency chain in metadata.xml and reinstall of mosaic and other dependency-roundtrips. [iham, jensens]
- On uninstall remove values from registry. [jensens]
- Minimal contained buildout overhaul. [jensens]
- Compile Resources in order to make it work with Plone 5.1.4. [jensens]
- Only return link for related items, not the image (like) object itself. [tmassman]
- Add link (if available) to responsiveslides.js slider. [tmassman]
- Add styling for captions on responsiveslides.js slider. [tmassman]
- Add custom widget for content selection. [tmassman]
- Register JS resources (pattern) and bundle. [tmassman]
- Remove allow_fullscreen setting. [tmassman]
- Initial release. [tmassman]
- Added responsiveslides.js based slider. [tmassman]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.tiles.sliders-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (38.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|collective.tiles.sliders-1.0.0.tar.gz (331.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|