.. contents:: Table of Contents
This product provides a twitter action to be used with content rules.
This product depends on `collective.twitter.accounts`_.
Just add this product to your buildout, and you should get the action to be used in the content rules.
Optionaly, you can specify a separate URL to be used as the beginning of the link.
- Go to the content rules, and add the "Tweet new content's title and url".
- Select the account you want to use, or just choose "First valid account"
- If you have a separate site for your public site, you can specify it in the "separate host" field.
example: your public site is http://my-site.com/ and your editing one is
http://another-host:8080/Plone and you want tweets to use the public host, specify it here.
.. _`collective.twitter.accounts`: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.twitter.accounts
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
1. Edit your buildout.cfg and add ``collective.twitter.tweet`` to the list
of eggs to install ::
After updating the configuration you need to run ''bin/buildout'', which will
take care of updating your system.
Go to the 'Site Setup' page in a Plone site and click on the 'Add-ons' link.
Check the box next to ''collective.twitter.tweet'' and click the
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource
registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
* Franco Pellegrini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Development sponsored by Open Multimedia.
- Initial release.