Log user names when using cookie authentication in Zope/Plone.
The easiest way to use this package is when working with installations based on zc.buildout. Here you can simply add the package to your “eggs” and “zcml” options, run buildout and restart your Zope/Plone instance.
Alternatively you can use the following configuration file to extend your existing buildout:
[buildout] extends = buildout.cfg [instance] eggs += collective.usernamelogger zcml += collective.usernamelogger
After that you should see user names being logged in your access log file, typically at <site-root>/var/log/instance-Z2.log.
- Make session cookie name configurable via environment variable: Using the env variable USERNAMELOGGER_AC_COOKIE_NAME, the session cookie name can be set to a different value than the default of ‘__ac’. [lgraf]
- Don’t crash if we get a CookieError. [vincentfretin]
- Properly deal with doubly quoted __ac cookies (e.g. from PAS.CookieAuthHelper). [lgraf]
- skip binascii.Error [kroman0]
- Added getting real client ip [kroman0]
- Added support for Plone 4.x session cookies. [buchi]
- Handle auth cookies that aren’t hex encoded (used in PluggableAuthService < 1.5). [buchi]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point for automatic ZCML loading in Plone 3.3+. [witsch]
- Unquote the cookie value before attempting to decode it. [vincentfretin]
- Re-release unchanged 1.0a2 as final. [witsch]
- Split session cookie from the right as the token can also contain spaces. [witsch]
- Handle session cookies first as they can contain a colon, thereby breaking the hexadecimal decode. [witsch]
- Initial release [witsch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.usernamelogger-1.4.tar.gz (6.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.usernamelogger-1.4.tar.gz