Colorpicker widget for Plone
collective.z3cform.colorpicker provides a color picker widget for z3c.form based bootstrap-colopicker.
- Plone >= 5.0
For previous Plone versions use a version collective.z3cform.colorpicker less than 2.x
This addon can be installed has any other addons, please follow official documentation.
You can use this widget setting the “widgetFactory” property of a form field:
from z3c.form import form, field from collective.z3cform.colorpicker import Color from collective.z3cform.colorpicker import ColorAlpha class IColorForm(interface.Interface): color = Color( title=u"Color", description=u"", required=False, default="#ff0000" ) alphacolor = ColorAlpha( title=u"Color with alpha layer support", description=u"", required=False, default=u"rgba(104,191,144,0.55)" ) class ColorForm(form.Form): fields = field.Fields(IColorForm) ...
for more information see demo directory in the package sources.
- Giorgio Borelli - gborelli, Original Author
- Silvio Tomatis - silviot
- Ramon Navarro Bosch - bloodbare
- Maurits van Rees - maurits
- Leonardo J. Caballero G. - macagua
- Added Color and ColorAlpha fields for colorpicker widgets [giorgio]
- Added colorpicker patterns based on bootstrap-colorpicker [gborelli]
- Added plone5.0 resource registry support [gborelli]
- Added Docker configuration for development [gborelli]
- Improved demo page - http://<yourplonesite>/@@colorpicker-demo [gborelli]
- Added Dutch translations. [maurits]
- Made the close button translatable. Found with i18ndude find-untranslated .. [maurits]
- Remove from jpicker js file the bad chars from the begining [bloodbare]
- Renamed txt files to rst, without symlinks. Symlinks can give installation problems, due to either the symlink or the original file missing from the distribution or being empty, because the link can end up the wrong way around. Fixes issue #1. [maurits]
- Updated classifiers list for package [macagua]
- Added Spanish translation [macagua]
- fix MANIFEST.in [gborelli]
- add z3cform_colorpicker.js to initialize JPicker widget [gborelli]
- add internationalization support [gborelli]
- add profile to install colorpicker package [gborelli]
- change some jpicker styles [gborelli]
- update jpicker to v1.1.6 [gborelli]
- egg layout refactoring [gborelli]
- change Browser import from Testing.testbrowser [gborelli]
- include jPicker widget for alpha transparency support [gborelli]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.z3cform.colorpicker-2.0.tar.gz (329.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Dec 21, 2017|