Package for processing color data from images
Python package for processing color data from images.
Install colorstats with:
pip3 install colorstats
ColorStats allows users to process pixel data from images in order to determine various statistics/attributes of the color composition of images. It also allows users to determine the similarity of a set of images using these statistics.
- generate the average shade of each general color (red, blue, etc. ) present in an image and their standard deviations
- calculate average saturation and lightness
- calculate the percentage color composition of the image
Sets of Images
- calculate average and standard deviation of saturation and lightness across all images
- calculate similarity based on:
- average shades of colors
- percentage color composition
- average saturation and lightness
- weighted some of the above values
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size colorstats-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (6.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size colorstats-1.2.0.tar.gz (4.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for colorstats-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl