Get conc - mass or accretion history for any cosmology
Find concentration - mass relation MAH for any cosmology
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://commah.readthedocs.org.
- Find the NFW concentration and accretion rate for halo of a given mass at any redshift
- For a given halo mass and redshift can go to higher redshifts to create accretion and profile history
- Several common cosmologies provided but user can give dict of any flat cosmology
- Uses the methodology from Correa et al (2015a,b,c)
- Major usability mods
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size commah-0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size commah-0.3.tar.gz (21.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|