Pure python implementation of libprocess actors
- Add API documentation and register a readthedocs site.
- Fix bug that would cause compactor to crash if you subclassed Process and implemented any name-mangled methods.
- Fix the condition where multiple send/link calls to the same pid could race in Context.maybe_connect.
- Fix the issue where Process HTTP routes were not bound until after initialize. This could result in races whereby you’d receive calls from remote processes before initialize exited, causing flaky behavior especially in tests.
- Ensure that send and link take place on the event loop to prevent known non-threadsafe conditions on connection establishment.
- Restores local dispatch so that you do not need to install methods intended for local dispatching only.
- Fixes a race condition on Context.stop that could cause the event loop to raise an uncaught exception on teardown.
- Adds vagrant-based integration test to test compactor against reference libprocess.
- Fixes Python 3 support, pinning to protobof >= 2.6.1 < 2.7 which has correct support.
- Context.singleton() now calls Thread.start on construction.
- Pins compactor to tornado==4.1.dev1 which forces you to use a master-built tornado distribution.
- Temporarily removes local dispatch so that local sending works with protobuf processes.
- Initial functioning release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size compactor-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (15.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size compactor-0.3.0.tar.gz (11.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for compactor-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl