Generic cup competitions
The goal of this package is to provide high-quality models of knockout cup competitions.
Currently, this package models standard single- and double-elimination brackets for team counts that are powers of two (4, 8, 16, etc.) and stepladder-style brackets for any number of teams.
Changes in v0.5
- New interface to cup classes
Changes within the v0.5 series
- v0.5.1: Merged several modules and renamed what was left
Changes in v0.4
- New “standard” single-elimination cup brackets for any number of teams
Changes in v0.3
- Double-elimination brackets for powers of two (4, 8, 16, etc.)
Changes in v0.2
- Stepladder cup brackets for any number of teams
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|competitions_cup-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||any|
|competitions-cup-0.5.1.tar.gz (24.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|