Cookiecutter template for a Python namespace package
Cookiecutter Namespace Template for a Python package.
- GitHub repo: https://github.com/veit/cookiecutter-namespace-template/
- License: BSD license
- Testing setup with unittest and python setup.py test or py.test
- Tox testing: Setup to easily test for Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- Sphinx docs: Documentation ready for generation with, for example, ReadTheDocs
- Bumpversion: Pre-configured version bumping with a single command
- Optional auto-release to PyPI when you push a new tag to master (optional)
- Optional command line interface using Click
Install the latest Cookiecutter if you haven’t installed it yet (this requires Cookiecutter 1.4.0 or higher):
$ pip install -U cookiecutter
Generate a Python package project:
$ cookiecutter https://github.com/veit/cookiecutter-namespace-template.git
Create a repo and put it there.
Register your project with PyPI.
Add the repo to your ReadTheDocs account and turn on the ReadTheDocs service hook.
Release your package by pushing a new tag to master.
If you have differences in your preferred setup, I encourage you to fork this to create your own version. I also accept pull requests on this, if they’re small, atomic, and if they make my own packaging experience better.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cookiecutter-namespace-template-0.1.7.tar.gz (2.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 9, 2018|