upgrade projects created from a Cookiecutter template
- First release on PyPI.
- Ask for some options interactively if within interactive shell.
- Move interactive mode behind -i flag.
- Add -p flag to push the branch on successful update.
- Add -e flag to exclude git pathspecs from the update.
- Do not run pre-commit hooks on the update commit.
- Expose -h flag in addition to –help.
- Finish with non-zero exit status if there are no changes to be made (for shell piping).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cookiecutter_project_upgrader-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cookiecutter_project_upgrader-1.2.0.tar.gz (215.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cookiecutter_project_upgrader-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for cookiecutter_project_upgrader-1.2.0.tar.gz