MVC framework for create trustworthy pipelines
The Powerful Pipeline Framework
Corral will solve your pipeline needs by merging a database full connection interface with a MVC model, by making you able of editing your custom schemas and adding the possibility of writting specific processing steps following a intuitive data handling model.
- Command line interface with standard utilities
- Editable commands on your application
- Completely built on SQLAlchemy ORM
- Allows the introduction of Steps
- Follows the MVC (Model View Controller) pattern
- Full Documentation and Tutorial: http://corral.readthedocs.io/
- Community Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/corral-users-forum
- Issues: If you have issues please report them as a issue here: https://github.com/toros-astro/corral/issues
The easiest way to install corral is using pip
$ pip install -U corral-pipeline
Install project by cloning from Corral github:
$ git clone https://github.com/toros-astro/corral.git
and by making pip install -e ., or the classic python setup.py install.
You can also run the install by giving the github link directly to pip:
$ pip install -e git+https://github.com/toros-astro/corral.git
- BSD-3: https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause
- BSD-3 Licence Explained: https://tldrlegal.com/license/bsd-3-clause-license-(revised)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size corral-pipeline-0.3.tar.gz (71.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|