Cortix is a Python library for network dynamics modeling and HPC simulation.
A Python library for network dynamics modeling and HPC simulation.
What is Cortix?
- Cortix is a massively parallel Python library for system-level module coupling, execution, and analysis of dynamical system models that exchange time-dependent data.
- Cortix takes as input a collection of computational modules and provides an environment for the coupling of these modules into a single simulation.
- Cortix supports:
- Module decoupling
- Communication between modules
- Data visualization
- Cortix runs on top of MPI and scales across many cores.
Installation: start by installing MPI
Installing via PyPI
pip install --user cortix
Installing from source
- Clone this repository to install the latest version of Cortix
git clone https://github.com/dpploy/cortix.git
- Install the required dependencies listed in
pip install --user -r cortix/requirements.txt
cortix's parent path to your
Note: you may want to add this line to your
.bashrc in order for it to be persistent
Verify your Cortix install by running the Droplet example
mpirun -np 12 examples/droplet_run.py
Testing is facilitated by PyTest. Tests can be run locally from within the
cd tests && py.test
Please refer to the documentation for more on getting started!
- Valmor F. de Almeida: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taha M. Azzaoui: email@example.com
- Seamus D. Gallagher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin Rotker: email@example.com
- Gilberto E. Alas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
110 Canal St., 3rd Floor
Lowell, MA 01852
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.