SDK for Anki Cozmo, the small robot with the big personality
Cozmo, by Anki.
Cozmo is a small robot with a big personality.
This library lets you take command of Cozmo and write programs for him.
- A camera with advanced vision system
- A robotic lifter
- Independent tank treads
- Pivotable head
- An array of LEDs
- An accelerometer
- A gyroscope
- Cliff detection
- Face recognition
- Path planning
- Animation and behavior systems
- Power cubes, with LEDs, an accelerometer and tap detection
This SDK provides users with access to take control of Cozmo and write simple or advanced programs with him.
- Python 3.5.1 or later
- Optional requirements for camera image processing/display:
- Tkinter (Usually supplied by default with Python)
- Optional requirements for 3D viewer/visualization:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|cozmo-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (330.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Nov 18, 2017|
|cozmo-1.1.0.tar.gz (311.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Nov 18, 2017|