A Python framework for building Bitcoin, other cryptocurrency (altcoin) and cryptoassets services
cryptoassets.core is a Python framework for building Bitcoin, other cryptocurrency (altcoin) and cryptoassets services. Use cases include eCommerce, exhanges, wallets and payments.
- Requirements and installation
- Getting started
- Supported environments
- Source code and issue tracking
- Python 3
You need to install database support libraries separately, depending on which database you are using.
It is easy to add support for any cryptocurrency.
cryptoassets.core can operate with a cryptocurrency daemon or third party API service.
Example daemons and services include:
- Added HTTP webhook notification support for block.io
- Added websocket notification support for block.io
- Logging system setup and logging level updates for more sane defaults
- Include ngrok tunneling utility
- Further PyPi README woes and fixes
- Fixed README badges
- Initial release.
- Release testing.