cssselect2 is a straightforward implementation of CSS3 Selectors for markup documents (HTML, XML, etc.) that can be read by ElementTree-like parsers (including cElementTree, lxml, html5lib, etc.)
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.6+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://doc.courtbouillon.org/cssselect2
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/cssselect2/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/cssselect2
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct.html
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to cssselect2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cssselect2-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl (13.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cssselect2-0.4.1.tar.gz (32.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cssselect2-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl