Check local modifications in upstream branch
v0.5.0 - 2012-09-10
- Managing binary files (#2)
v0.4.0 - 2012-09-05
- Add files param to check and diff commands
v0.3.3 - 2012-09-03
- Fix getting files for git1.5
v0.3.2 - 2012-09-02
- Managing right untracked files
v0.3.1 - 2012-09-02
- Checking local untracked files if they are in remote branch.
v0.3.0 - 2012-09-02
- Let get_diff without arguments. Gets all current diff.
- Adding fetch, checkout, merge, apply_diff, apply_patch to git object.
- Adding header_diff, write_tmp_patches and write_tmp_patch to diff module.
- Fix newline for chunks in get_chunks()
v0.2.0 - 2012-08-28
- Added –diff option to check command. By default check command only will
- print the files ok or failed. If –diff flag is enabled it will show the diff.
- Added diff command to get the diff of files that doesn’t apply for use when merge is done.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cutools-0.5.0.tar.gz (5.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|