Complex networks in education
The cxnet extends IGraph module with some functionality I am using in higher education. Some functionality is available with NetworkX module as well. Function plotting needs matplotlib (pylab).
- Creating networks with multifractal network generator.
- Creating network from the deb package hierarchy.
- Investigating and plotting degree distribution.
- Graph methods:
- to list the vertices with most degrees,
- to plot the neighbours of a vertex.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cxnet-0.3.tar.gz (689.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|