Syncs an A Record in Route53 with your external IP
Tool to Sync your external IP address with an A Record in Route 53
- Install AWS CLI and add your credentials
- Run “pip install -e .” in the programs parent directory
- Run commmand ‘set-ddnsaws’ with DNS Name and Hosted Zone ID arguments.
- Or Configure JSON and run with just the command.
- Cronjob the command to run every 15 minutes.
Example to upload with CLI arguments:
set-ddnsaws -DNSName "blog.example.com" -HostedZoneId "000aaa00"
Example to upload config.josn arguments:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ddns-for-aws-0.1.0.tar.gz (2.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|