A collection of Python deprecation patterns and strategies that help you collect your technical debt in a non-destructive manner.
A collection of Python deprecation patterns and strategies that help you collect your technical debt in a non-destructive manner. The goal of this library is to provide well documented developer facing deprecation patterns that start of with a basic set and can expand into a larger set of patterns as time goes on. The desired output of these patterns is to apply the warnings module to emit DeprecationWarning or PendingDeprecationWarning or similar derivative to developers using libraries (or potentially applications) about future deprecations.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/debtcollector/latest
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/debtcollector
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/debtcollector
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/debtcollector
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|debtcollector-1.21.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|debtcollector-1.21.0.tar.gz (28.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|