A python library for accurate and scaleable data deduplication and entity-resolution
dedupe is a library that uses machine learning to perform de-duplication and entity resolution quickly on structured data.
dedupe will help you:
- remove duplicate entries from a spreadsheet of names and addresses
- link a list with customer information to another with order history, even without unique customer id’s
- take a database of campaign contributions and figure out which ones were made by the same person, even if the names were entered slightly differently for each record
dedupe takes in human training data and comes up with the best rules for your dataset to quickly and automatically find similar records, even with very large databases.
- Documentation: https://dedupe.readthedocs.io/
- Repository: https://github.com/datamade/dedupe
- Issues: https://github.com/datamade/dedupe/issues
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/open-source-deduplication
- IRC channel, #dedupe on irc.freenode.net
- Examples: https://github.com/datamade/dedupe-examples
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.