Descartes Labs Python Client
pip install descarteslabs[complete]
Documentation is available at https://docs.descarteslabs.com.
Source code and version information is at https://github.com/descarteslabs/descarteslabs-python.
The Descartes Labs Platform simplifies analysis of global-scale raster data by providing:
- Access to a catalog of petabytes of disparate geospatial data, all normalized and interoperable through one common interface
- Infrastructure to parallelize any code across thousands of machines co-located with that data
- The ability to add new data to that catalog-whether the output of analysis on existing data, or from a proprietary source-which can then be used as an input for more analysis
- A Python client library to access these systems
- Web interfaces to browse this catalog and view imagery, including your data you create
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|descarteslabs-0.24.0.tar.gz (327.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|