Descartes Labs Python Client
pip install descarteslabs[complete]
Documentation is available at https://docs.descarteslabs.com.
Source code and version information is at https://github.com/descarteslabs/descarteslabs-python.
The Descartes Labs Platform simplifies analysis of global-scale raster data by providing:
- Access to a catalog of petabytes of disparate geospatial data, all normalized and interoperable through one common interface
- Infrastructure to parallelize any code across thousands of machines co-located with that data
- The ability to add new data to that catalog-whether the output of analysis on existing data, or from a proprietary source-which can then be used as an input for more analysis
- A Python client library to access these systems
- Web interfaces to browse this catalog and view imagery, including your data you create