Student-friendly and evidence-based visual graphics library.
An interactive graphics library designed with student data to learn Python.
Install from the command line:
pip install designer
Or install from this repository.
Find the documentation for Designer here.
- Designer takes heavily from Spyral, and shares a maintainer in @acbart
- Designer's emoji support is via Twemoji
- Designer is obviously built on Pygame
groupuse the Spyral
Viewmechanims. Provide a "frozen group" and a "dynamic group".
- Support for
turtlestyle graphics, using animations
- More basic shapes like
- Handle potential collision checks "if the object were placed here", circular, etc.
- Update documentation to explain the
- Improve the error handling in as many situations as possible
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.