Set of commands that scrape destinytracker.com for info.
This repo contains some scraping scripts to retrieve [Destiny Tracker Events](http://destinytracker.com/destiny/events)
Additionally, it contains a module with [Helga](http://helga.readthedocs.org/en/latest/) plugins to output this information to IRC.
Currently, the commands consist of:
- nightfall - Returns name and modifiers on the current week’s nightfall strike. (scraped from destinyplanet.com)
- heroic - Returns name and modifiers on the current week’s heroic strike. (scraped from destinyplanet.com)
- daily - Returns name and modifiers on the current week’s story mission (scraped from destinytracker.com)
- xur - Returns a URL for a www.vg247.com page that lists Xur’s location and inventory.
- bounties - Returns a list of available bounty missions from the specified vendor.
The project also comes with a check.py executable script that allows you to check the daily, heroic, and nightfall commands from a command line shell.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size destiny_bot-0.1.4.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|